If you are looking for a loan, you have come to the right place. The okash loan app is one of the best ways to find a lender and get your money quickly. There are many benefits that this system offers over traditional methods, so read on and learn more about okash today!
What is Okash?
Okash is a leading online micro-lending service in Kenya. They specialize in providing loans up to KES 300,000 with flexible repayment terms and a simple application process that can be done from your mobile phone.
The okash loan app is available on the Android operating system today. OKash has over 1 million downloads with a high rating from its many users.
Opera Group started Okash to bring financial services out of the bank branches into every corner of Kenyan society – whether rural or urban. The company has increased since its launch date in 2018
Okash loan requirements
OKASH can only offer loans to Kenyans 18 years old or above. They also require applicants to have an active mobile phone line registered with M-Pesa.
They will request your National ID Number to verify your identity and referee during registration.
You must be able to grant Okash permission to access your mobile phone data, which they will use to assess your creditworthiness. ***
Okash loan app download
To get started with Okash, follow these steps to download the Okash App to your smartphone:
- Visit Google Play Store
- Then search for the OKash app and download it.
- Wait for the app to install and open.
- Sign up with your phone number (accurately crucial in your personal information). Check that all details are correct and submit them to activate your account.
- Once you’re done registering with Okash, the app will ask for your permission to access certain device parts. Agree to these permissions before the app will allow you to send requests for loans or manage your account settings.
That’s it; downloading Okash App is as simple as that. Now let’s move over and see how you can apply for a loan with Okash.
How to Apply for Okash Loan
Here is how to apply for a loan on the Okash loan app:
- Open the Okash App on your mobile phone.
- Follow the prompts on the app.
- Confirm the loan terms (Tenure: From 91 days to 365 days) and okash loan amount (Loan Amount: Kes.1500-Kes.70,000). If you’re not sure about any of them, make a note to ask okash customer care later for more information or clarification.
- Click submit button after reading all the Terms & Conditions
How to repay Okash Loan
Here is how to repay your Okash loan:
- Through the app – When you open the app, you will see your okash loan balance and pay directly via M-Pesa.
- The other way is direct via M-Pesa, and here is how:
- Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Choose the Paybill option from the top right corner of the screen and enter Okash pay bill number (612224) below it.
- Finally, enter the amount that is being paid off.
- Your okash loan repayment has been successful!