Branch is a loan application app that offers quick and easy access to loans for Kenyan citizens. 4+ million Kenyans have downloaded Branch App since it launched in Kenya a few years ago.
Branch loan offers loans ranging from Ksh 250 to Ksh 70,000. The app is available for download on Google Play Store and downloadable to android enabled devices only.
Branch loan app download
Here is a step by step guide on how to download Branch loan app:
- Open Google Play on your smartphone
- Search for “Branch loan,” find it and download it to your phone
- Once downloaded, the app will install on the phone
- Now you are ready for the next step of getting your first loan on Branch.
How to apply for a branch loan
After downloading and installing the Branch App on your phone, Branch App uses your mobile phone data to determine your creditworthiness, including SMS messages, calls, and location history. Branch also checks for any past loans that have been taken out with the app.
To qualify for a loan with Branch App, you must be 18 years or older and have an active working phone number, and be able to provide a National ID Number for verification.
You can go ahead and apply for your first loan through the following steps:
- Locate and open the Branch App on Your Phone.
- Create an account on the app by filling out the form and following the prompts on the screen.
- A loan limit will display how much you can borrow if you qualify.
- Select the amount and click Apply,
- The funds will be disbursed to your phone number in seconds.
It is as easy as 123.
Branch loan terms
Here are the terms of loans taken from Branch App:
- Loan Amounts: Ksh 250 to Ksh 70,000
- APR: 22% to 240%
- Monthly interest: 18.0% to 20.0%%
- Loan duration: 4 – 52 weeks
That is a guide to branch loan app in Kenya.