Zash loan app is a mobile-based digital lending platform owned by Kopakash limited. Being a new app, Zash loan currently has a limit of Ksh 500.
About Zash Loan App
Packed with a size of 20 MB, the latest Zash app can only be downloaded from Google Playstore. The Zash loan app has more than 1m+ download coupled with a star rating of 4.3 based on some 134K user reviews.
To sum up, about Zash loan, the app requires Android version 4.1 and up in order to work efficiently on your phone.
Loan Interest rate and duration
Zash charges a maximum interest rate of 20% per year. This makes it difficult to know the exact loan interest. Other fees charged include;
A service fee that is depended on the loan amount and duration. This fee is used for credit score assessment, account management, and payment cost.
Lastly, Zash loans have 91 days, with 120 days being the longest.
Zash Loan App Pros
- No security or collateral is needed.
- No credit history is required.
- A paperless and digital process on your mobile
- Loans are disbursed to your bank account or M-PESA in less than 5 minutes if approved.
- No transaction costs when you repay their loan.
- High service fee.
- Requires too much information, such as your photo and other contact details to sign up.
- Low loan limit.
- Best only for small emergency loans.
For one to qualify for a loan from this app, one has to be
- Be a Kenyan resident
- Be 18-60 years old
- And lastly, one ought to have a monthly source of income.
How to Repay Zash Loan
Zash loan can only be repaid via the Zash M-Pesa Paybill number 733555 with your phone number as the account number.
How to get in touch with Zash Support
To sum up, if you wish to contact the Zash support team, you may do so through any of the following platforms.
- Via email at [email protected]
- On the Google Play store on the app reviews section.
- Chat with them on Facebook.com
Also read: Best Loan Apps in Kenya Similar to Zash
I would like to apply for the loan