Okolea loan app is an instant mobile loans product of Okolea International Limited, a tech company specializing in digital loans.
About Okolea Loan App
At the time of this writing, not only does the Okolea app has over 500,000+ installs on Play Store, but it also has a star rating of 3.3 brought about by a total of 9.49K users.
The In-app content has a rating of 3+. The Okolea loan app requires a minimum Android version of 4.4W and up to run smoothly.
Generally speaking, the recently updated software version of the app is 7.2.0 and requires only 8.4 MB to download and install.
Having talked about some key features of the loan app. It is time to review the app regarding registration, loan interest rate, and, lastly, loan limit. Let’s do this.
How does Okolea Loan App Work?
- Open Google Play or Apple’s store to download and install the app on your phone.
- Open the loan app, register by filling in the online form, and submit your details for review.
- Access your profile on the app and provide other related information.
- Sit back, relax and wait for your account to be appraised.
Okolea Loan Limits
After registration on the loan app, you are immediately assigned a loan upon appraisal of your account. This feature enables you to borrow any amount equal to or less than your credit limit.
Okolea app offers varying interest rates, as depicted in the picture below, depending on the loan repayment period. A one-time service fee of 0.6% – 2.5% of the principal amount is applied.
Okolea app also charges fees such as late repayments and fines, which do not exceed the principal amount.
Okolea App Features
- Varying interest rates which are depended on the loan duration.
- Instant access to loans with good credit history.
- You can borrow again and again, provided that you are within your loan limit.
- Prepare to experience bugs and other technical problems as the app is still developing.
- Too many bugs.
- Slow loan disbursement to your M-Pesa account.